Wednesday, November 17, 2010

keep the bitch in check


I'm not even going to lie. I had a major bitch moment when we were having venue issues. I am pledging to let that be my first and last. I did not like it, and I always say if you can realize you are being a bitch, well than you probably are time a bazillion.

So from here on out anytime I think I may have a "moment" I will look back to this post and realize what is important. Which is going to be all laid out below in a pretty little list..
In no order of importance we have the following important things about our wedding and the planning....

* we will have one bad ass mutha f'n wedding regardless
* i have a Wai-Ching gown being made as i type this! WOOT!
* since i do things ass backwards.. my daughters will be my bridal party and my son will be one of Shane's men and I would not want it any other way.
* we are celebrating with our close friends and family.
* my dad gets to walk me down the aisle, and if he is not feeling up to par in the walking department my son will fill that roll.
* you know how they say there is someone for everyone, well Shane is my someone.
* I have a bad ass mutha f'n photographer!
* actually every vendor I have to date is pretty much amazing.
* I will have an amazing mother in law!

That is the start of my list. I may add more later but it is a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online